• All Ages. (under 16, must have parent join or older sibling)
• Be able to swim.
• Be a family member of BSL property owner or be approved by team vote.
• Skiers pay annual dues of $150 (if paid by May 1. $175 after May 1). You cannot ski or participate unless dues and memberships are current.
• Non-skiers pay annual dues of $50 (must still join USA Water Ski & WWSF). You cannot participate unless dues and memberships are current.
• Complete and sign waiver.
• Join USA Waterski (individual or family membership) for insurance coverage.
(cannot be grass roots if you plan to ski at state)
• Join Wisconsin Water Ski Federation.
• Guys: Purchase a wet suit @ $150* / Gals: Purchase a flo mo vest @ $100.
*(Wet suits are subsidized 50% by ski club)